Hi UTU Trust Guardians,
Welcome to the first UTU NFT Design Contest!
To coincide with our Testnet launch, we’re seeking your help to design a few NFT art pieces that will be part of the rewards for participating in the Testnet.
Starting today until March 16th 2022, share your fan art on the theme “Revolutionizing Trust” with the hashtag #UTUTrustNFT and promote on the new UTU Discord #nft-design-contest channel.
- What is trust to you?
- What is your favourite thing about UTU?
The three winning entries will win cash prizes as follows:
🥇 x1 $500
🥈 x1 $300
🥉 x1 $150
Winners will be announced on March 23rd 2022. We will cover minting costs and winners will receive their minted NFTs.
Winners will be chosen at UTU’s discretion based on fit and originality, supported by the number of likes and retweets, contest score, and Discord votes.
Jury’s decision is final.
How to enter the UTU NFT Design Contest
- Follow the steps outlined on this Hyperfyre page.
- Make sure to share your artwork on the theme “Revolutionizing Trust” using the hashtag #UTUtrustNFT on Twitter and promote it on the UTU Discord #nft-design-contest channel.
- Entries will be accepted from 24th February 2022 to 16th March 2022.
- UTU reserves the right to change the duration of the Contest with reasonable notice.
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- Entries must be submitted on Twitter using the hashtag #UTUtrustNFT and promoted on the UTU Discord channel. Participants must follow the steps outlined on the Hyperfyre contest page.
- The winning prizes are $500, $300, and $150 in $USDT for three different winners, to be delivered to the winners’ cryptocurrency wallets.
- Art pieces must be relevant to UTU and include the UTU logo.
- They must be authentic and creative.
- Entries can be hand or digitally drawn, painting or graphic design submitted as an image file.
- Copyright will become the property of UTU. By submitting an entry, you are giving UTU the permission to share your work on social media and other online channels. In addition, you are giving UTU permission to show, copy, or use your work (including the right to create and issue multiple NFTs of your work).
- Participants who submit non-winning entries will retain ownership of their art pieces.
- UTU reserves the right to exclude any entry for consideration for any reason.
- Voting manipulation is strictly prohibited. UTU reserves the right to decide the voting outcome if there is suspicion of fraud.
- Users shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details (crypto address) provided to UTU. Users acknowledge that UTU shall not be held liable for any losses suffered by any user in the course of the contest, whether arising from providing inaccurate details to UTU or otherwise.
- UTU takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond UTU’s reasonable control, UTU reserves the right to cancel, terminate, amend or suspend the contest or these terms, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- Winners will be announced on March 23rd 2022.
- Winners will be chosen at UTU’s discretion based on fit and originality, supported by the number of likes and retweets, and Discord votes.
- Jury’s decision is final.
UTU is revolutionizing trust across the internet, and we are grateful for your continued support in spreading the word. Express this goal through your creativity today!
All the best!
We hope you enjoyed this article! If you did, please share it with the share buttons below so others can discover it.