Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to connect to earn and endorse on the UTU App.
Hi UTU Trust Guardians,
We are excited to have launched on Polygon mainnet earlier in October. You can think of UTU Protocol mainnet as the decentralized trust infrastructure on which many experiences, tools, and interfaces can be developed. These tools will transform how we experience trust online and how we make informed decisions across web3.
In case you missed the Mainnet announcement, check it out here.
The initial MVPs of UTU Protocol are running on UTU’s website and the DeFi Portal. The two platforms showcase how UTU’s APIs and SDKs can be integrated into your site or platform to help users get better signals about the things they interact with and ultimately make better decisions. Before being able to provide feedback and endorsements though, you’ll need to visit the UTU App to connect your wallet with the initial set of social platforms we’ve integrated.
We have already gotten some great feedback and we continue to listen and make it better for you. It’s in that spirit that we are now sharing with you a step-by-step guide on how to “Connect to Earn” on the UTU App and leave/view feedback on UTU.io and the UTU DeFi Portal.
You can view the guide in video form below.
How to Connect
- Visit utu.io on your computer or mobile device.
- Click Connect your wallet to sign in.
- Connect your wallet.
- On computer, you can scan the QR code with your WalletConnect-compatible mobile wallet. You can also directly connect with MetaMask, or with your wallet on Brave browser.
- On mobile, click connect on the popup to connect your MetaMask or similar wallet.
- Once you have signed in, you will be redirected to this view. Here you can see feedback about UTU and leave a rating and/or text and video review.
- Scrolling back to the top, click Connect to earn, if you haven’t done so before. This will allow you to connect your Twitter and Telegram accounts to be able to see feedback from your network.
- You will be redirected to the UTU app where you will connect your wallet here. You might have to try again if it still asks you to authorize the connection again.
- Here you can now proceed to connect Twitter and Telegram to earn some UTT!
- Click connect to earn 10,000 UTT each for Twitter and Telegram. Just like that, you now have 20,000 UTT and can endorse platforms.
(There is a known issue connecting Telegram for some users. We’re working on identifying and fixing the problem.)
- For a start, you can go back to utu.io and endorse it if you’d like. When you endorse a platform, it means you have personally had a good experience and want to back your rating by staking an amount of UTT (UTU trust token) on the platform.
We hope you enjoyed this article! If you did, please share it with the share buttons below so others can discover it.
Let us know what you think by commenting below or messaging us on Twitter, Telegram, or Discord.
Want to be the first to know when the next major product release happens? Subscribe to our newsletter.
0 commentsWrite a comment