Dear UTU Guardians of Trust,
It’s been a wild week of AMAs. Co-founders Jason Eisen and Bastian Blankenburg have been crushing it with their roadshows all over TG. They were in Crypto Differ, DexTools, Generation Crypto, and CryptoRank all this week and the hype is going strong.
The team has been investing heavily in marketing and making sure the whole world knows about UTU. Besides TG, here’s all the marketing channels they have been hitting!
Tokensale overbsubscribed. Get ready for the Crowdsale!
The tokensale is now oversubscribed and was led by Kenetic Capital, Genesis Block, One Block, Moonrock Capital, and Duck DAO. With additional strategic participation from Softbank, Aeternity Ventures, Animoca Brands, Brilliance Ventures, and many more founders + even influencers on board.
We stepped up our compliance game. As you may have guessed, having smart contract audits, legal opinions, and flawless KYC is required for exchange listings. We can’t comment on this yet as we are under NDA until the news is ready to go out. But to set this clear for the community, yes we will have both Uniswap and Centralized Exchange Listings coming up.
Without further ado, here are all the details of the…
Uniswap Listing and Crowdsale
Crowdsale Start Time: September 30th, 2020 08:00AM EAT
Uniswap Listing Time: October 2nd, 2020 16:00PM EAT
Centralized Exchange Listing Time: Nice try, will announce soon! 🙂
For your convenience, here is the Token Metrics
How to ensure you have the highest chance possible to participate in the highly anticpated UTU crowdsale!
- The crowd sale requires KYC, please make sure you complete and pass KYC well before the start time here:
- If you did this KYC for presale 3, it also enables you to participate in the Crowdsale (no need to do it twice).
- To then participate in the Crowdsale, wait for an email with the link to open our DApp and then follow instructions in the DApp to send USDT when the Crowdsale starts on 30.09.2020 at 08:00am EAT.
The Crowd Sale will start on 30.09.2020 08:00am EAT, run for 48 hours, and proceed as follows:
- Every participant will need to complete KYC, either before the sale starts or before the next steps (if the crowd sale already started).
- We will send an email with a link that allows the participant to open a DApp that we provide for this purpose. The link contains a signature.
- The participant can use the DApp to send an allowed amount, i.e. between 200 and 500 USDT, to a smart contract that we provide for this purpose. This transaction will have the signature obtained in the previous step. The contract will verify the signature and only accept correctly signed transactions. USDT can be sent from any address, but each signature can be used only once. I.e. each participant has to make their full payment in one transaction. This ensures that only transactions from people who did KYC are accepted.
- When the total allotted amount for the round has been sent, no more transactions will be accepted by the contract. This means that it’s a first-come, first-served mechanism based on the transaction time (block) of USDT to the contract. Therefore, to be sure to be able to get in this round, participants should finish their KYC well beforehand.
- After the Crowdsale finishes, we deploy UTU Coin with pre-allocated amounts according to participation in the sales.
Note: do not send USDT directly to the Crowdsale contract!
What is the percentage of tokens on the market in circulation after the Tokensale?
The token supply on the day 1 of listing would be 20,454,545 UTU or around ~$900K. Only tokens sold in private sale 1, private sale 2, KYC’ed crowdsale, and Uniswap will be unlocked.
Who is subject to a lock-up period?
Tokens purchased in presale 1, presale 2, presale 3, UTU Protocol (Team & Advisors) pool, and Ecosystem Growth pool. The Growth Round tokens will be released in a staged or gradual manner over time. Please find the details about the individual lock-ups above
When is Uniswap Listing?
We will also be listing UTU on Uniswap on October 2nd, 2020 16:00PM EAT and adding 1,250,000 UTU to the liquidity pool at a price of $0.04. These tokens are also obviously unlocked.